Saturday 27 March 2010

Recycling Kills Trees

Many of you may remember that during DESTIN's Economics pre-sessional workshop I made the outrageous claim that recycling paper could be bad for the environment. I even backed up my claim with some circumstantial evidence that I've been accumulating over the years (I make the claim every year, and it always manages to generate a reaction...!). Now, apparently, the evidence in my favour is growing - an ex-DV409er from a few years ago, Casey Torgusson, had always remembered that argument and two days ago he emailed me this link to a media campaign for print making exactly 'my' argument. So, folks, you heard it here first!!

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work service

    ReplyDelete